Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Can anyone help me? (Again)...

I really want to put in the graph or chart type stuff that measures your progress on the projects you do so I can see where I stand with all my unfinished objects (way more of those than I ever had in the past). I've googled every topic I can think of that might offer me the setups, but all to no avail.

If you stumble across my blog and know how I can put up progress on different items, can you please leave me a comment on this post telling me what to do, or, if we know each other well enough that you have my e-mail address, can you write me? I'm becoming obsessed with this.

Thanks, in advance, for any help you can give me.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hi-I just stumbled on your blog-here is a link that might help with progress bars:
http://percentbarsforprogress.blogspot.com/

I liked your numerology breakdown-I did that last year myself-I soon found myself adding up numbers constantly!

Bev Love said...

I see you still don't have the progress bars. I can e-mail you the html code if you like the progress bar setup on my blog.

Bev (a Sockret Pal member)

http://bookshookssticks.blogspot.com