Sunday, January 28, 2007

Now that I'm done with two major projects...

and although I have about four projects already going, I'm itching to start something new. I know I will complete the ongoing projects, but I have yarns jumping off my shelves screaming my name in order to get knit.

I have to complete at least four shawls between now and June, as well as assorted projects already on my needles. Do you think I'll make myself crazy if I start a few more things that I can rotate as the boredom strikes? Right now my favorite thing to do is knit while catching up on Boston Legal and Law and Order.

Oh well. Gotta make up my mind. In the meantime, I think I'll go put that package together to get in the mail tomorrow...

1 comment:

Leon said...

Hi, I just listed your blog. I hope you don't mind that I added "knitting" as a label (as well as my admin labels). I am reworking my labels at the moment and will explain more in an upcoming post. Thanks for the link and for submitting your blog.