Thursday, January 11, 2007

To my spoiler (you know who you are, and I don't!)

I just wanted to let you know that, although I don't know you, I think of you almost daily. As I sit at my computer with the CD that you made for me playing in the drive, I can't help but think of you with gratitude and friendship. Your choices of music absolutely warm my heart and I am totally enjoying all 19 songs. Prior to your sending me this CD, I only knew one of the songs (the 3rd one, Springsteen, I think) but now I know and love them all.

Thanks for your kindness and sharing these songs with me. I treasure this CD on a daily basis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how i wondered how you were! glad to see you back. i'm so glad you enjoyed the CD. i'll see if i can't include another in your next package!
sockret pal